£38 per head
• Hendricks & beetroot cured salmon, Fever Tree sorbet, candy beetroot.
v Shortcrust onion tart, baked with cheddar, tomato relish.
• Pressed ham hock, foie gras terrine, piccalilli, toasted sourdough.
* Seared diver scallops, crispy spiced pork, apple & watercress. (£3)
v Indian Thali tray. Cauliflower & onion bhaji, lentil dahl soup, poppadoms, lime chutney.
• Smoked chicken, little gem, crushed avocado, parmesan crisps.
• Japanese cured & torched mackerel, wasabi cucumber & potato.
• Pan seared sea bass fillet, crab & coriander crushed potatoes, oriental sweetcorn purée, crispy kale seaweed.
• Lemon, parsley & garlic crusted halibut, Maldon baked celeriac, celeriac purée, Morecombe Bay shrimp nut brown butter.
• Glastonbury free range chicken baked with garlic herb butter, rösti, sauté brussels, chestnut & lardons, good red wine gravy.
v Rosemary & garlic polenta cake, spinach & ricotta dumplings, rich tomato fondue, crispy sage.
• Pink carved Gressingham duck breast, savoy, heritage carrot & caraway, orange & cranberry compote.
• Local venison fillet, Macsween’s haggis, baby spinach, roast parsnip, port & juniper jus.
* Aberdeen Angus fillet, confit tomato, watercress, field mushroom, garlic tarragon butter, chipped potatoes. (£3.90)
Our main courses don’t particularly need side orders, but if required we recommend the sharing bowls (1 bowl between 4 guests)
* Baked new potatoes, sea salt & rosemary. (£5)
* Winter greens & fine beans, shallots & herbs. (£5)
• Local & British artisan cheeses, oatcakes, celery, grapes, chutney. (£3)
* Glass of Fonsecca late bottled Vintage Port (£6)
• Caramelized lemon tart, thick cream, blackberry compote.
• Nutty sticky toffee pudding, sticky toffee sauce, Devonshire clotted cream.
• Affogato espresso glass, vanilla ice cream, coffee & walnut macaroons.
• Dark chocolate nemesis, salted caramel, thick cream.
• Oreo cheesecake, peanut butter ice cream, salted caramel popcorn.
• Coconut panna cotta, pineapple, mango sorbet.
* = surcharge applies